The Spirit Show Competition Terms and Conditions
- The prize draw is open to all UK residents aged 18 or over, excluding employees of the promoter (and any associated companies), their immediate families or anyone professionally connected with the creation and administration of the promotion.
- There are three prizes, one to be given away on Twitter and two to be given away on Facebook. Each prize is for two tickets to The Spirit Show and includes two pairs of tickets for Friday 9th December 12.00 – 16.00 (value £40 each) and one pair for Saturday 10th December 12.00 – 17.00 (value £45 each).
Each ticket includes:
Entry to the show
Limited edition Spirit Show tasting glass
Meal voucher redeemable at the Street Food Village
Free download of the show guide and tasting notes app
- Entries must be received no later than 23:59 (GMT) on 25th November 2016 via the D1 London Spirits Twitter or Facebook page. No purchase necessary. One entry per person on Twitter and one entry per person via the D1 London Spirits Facebook page. The winner will be selected at random by an independent adjudicator from all valid entries and notified by email within 30 days of the closing date. The winner has 7 days to respond from initial contact. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules.
- In entering this prize draw you agree to take part in reasonable publicity and agree that, in the event that you win, the Promoter may publish your name in any and all media and make your name available on request to third parties.
- The promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entry not made in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- One entry per person via Facebook and Twitter. Third party or bulk entries will be excluded from the draw. No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, or not received for any reason.
- There is no cash alternative and no element of the prize is transferable. Promoter reserves the right to offer a substitute prize of equal or greater value in the event of any part or any or all of the prizes becoming unavailable.
- By entering the prize draw, you confirm that you are not involved in promoting any product that competes with D1 London Sprits or any activity that is illegal.
- The Promoter reserves the right to reject the entry of any person whose association with the Promoter or its products may, in the reasonable opinion of the Promoter, damage or be detrimental to the brand, reputation, standing or goodwill of the Promoter or any member of its group of companies or their products.
- In the event that the promoter (having used its reasonable endeavours to do so) is unable to contact the winner within a reasonable period of the draw, then it reserves the right to draw another winner. The decision of the Promoter is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any loss, damage, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant resulting from entering this prize draw or by the entrant’s acceptance of the prize, or any damage to any entrant’s or other person’s computer or mobile phone equipment as a consequence of entering or downloading any material relating to this prize draw.
- Nothing shall exclude the Promoter’s liability for death or personal injury resulting from its negligence.
- These terms and conditions are subject to English Law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts. Promoter: DJ Limbrey Distilling Co. Limited, 34 South Molton Street, Mayfair London W1K 5RG